Asia Pacific ICT Summit 2012
13 Mar 2012
Event: Asia Pacific ICT Summit 2012: Success with Digital Engagement
Date: 13 and 14 March 2012
Time: 9am to 6pm
Venue: Marina Bay Sands
Asia Pacific ICT Summit 2012 is organised by Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF), Singapore infocomm trade association. For this event, renowned speakers and key leaders are invited to share with you on their experience on engaging customers in the social media and digital space, building brand loyalty through optimising web and application performance, and enhancing online reputation management.
Some of the key highlights of the programme include:
- GOH Opening by Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, Minister for MICA, Singapore
- “Insights to Singapore ICT Industry Outlook and Key Initiatives” by IDA
- “Building a Vibrant Interactive Digital Media Industry” by MDA
- Thought leadership keynote addresses on “Mining for Ultraviolet Data and a New Approach to Social Media” and “The Future of Communications and Citizen Interaction through Digital”
- Manage your Online Reputation by Charlie Pownall of Burson-Marsteller
- A government dialogue session on “Little Red Dot as a Digital Hub” – discusses on the policies, infrastructure and programmes government have in place to help businesses leapfrog to the digital platform.
- Best of Class – An User Case Study from Harbour City, Hong Kong
- Unveil the truth with Nic Hall of TNS Singapore on “Everyone’s Human: The Truth about Online Consumers”
- Listen to valuable perspectives from experts and users on “Exploring the new Frontier of Digital Engagement”
- Attend the master-classes to learn hands-on tips in developing “Digital Marketing Strategy” and “Social Analytics Knowhow in 60mins”
…and many more topics
The 2-day programme is lined-up with an array of rich and informative of topics. For more information, please visit www.apicts.com. Ticket sales is now on! Click here to purchase.