MARINA ONE RESIDENCES | D01 | 99 YRS | TOP DEC 2019
Marina One Residences
Marina One Residences Your Space in the city awaits
Marina One Residences, an award winning integrated development, within the prestigious Marina Bay financial district, is set to usher in a new concept of living, working and entertaining at the heart of Singapore’s vibrant new CBD.
Set amidst an abundance of greenery, Marina One Residences comes alive through the design of world-renowned architect Christoph Ingenhoven, a leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture and integrated development concepts.
Set at the heart of Singapore’s new CBD, Marina One Residences was born out of the collaborative strength of Malaysia’s Khazanah and Singapore’s Temasek to create a premier Marina Bay integrated development designed by world leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture, Christoph Ingenhoven.
- Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail offerings set around lush greenery of over 65,000 sq. ft.
- Leading edge ‘City in a Garden’ concept with lush greenery within Marina One’s Green Heart and flanked by two neighbouring parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines via underground pedestrian networks
- Supergreen sustainable features with LEED Platinum and Green Mark Platinum ratings
- Iconic identity formed by architectural louvres, balcony design, kinetic night-lighting features and more
Marina One Residences
Space to ultimate Luxe Living
Located in a highly coveted location, Marina One Residences is Marina Bay’s definitive luxury residential address. Surrounded by two lush green parks alongside Marina One’s own Green Heart. Marina One Residences offers the rare opportunity for park like luxury living right at the city’s heart.
- Luxurious residences offering 1/2/3/4 Bedroom and Penthouses.
- Connected to 4 MRT lines (North South, Circles, Downtown and Thomson Lines) and accessible to major expressways.
- Closes proximity to Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Singapore Flyer.
Project Name Marina One Residences
Developer M+S Pte Ltd
MS Residential 1 Pte Ltd / MS Residential 2 Ptd Ltd / M Commercial Pte Ltd
About M+S A historic collaboration between Malaysia's Khazanah Nassional Berhad and Singapore's Temasek Holdings
Owned 60:40 by Khazanah Nasional Berhard and Temasek
Established in 2011 to develop Marina One and DUO.
Tenure 99 year Lease wef 1 July 2011
Description 2 Blocks 30 Storey Office, 2 Blocks 34 Storey Residential Buildings (Total 1042 units) 3 Storey commercial podium, 4 level basement carparks with underground pedestrain / shopping mall at Straits View / Marina Way
Design Architect Ingenhoven Architects Gmbh (Germany)
Local Architect Architect 61 Pte Ltd
Landscape Consultant Gustafson Porter LLP (London)
ICN Design International Pte Ltd
Project Interior Designer Axis ID Pte Ltd
Builder / Main Contractor Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd &
GS Engineering & Construction Corporation Joint Venture
Civil / Structural Engineer Beca Carter Hollings & Ferner (SEA) Pte Ltd
Mechanical / Electrical Engineer Beca Carter Hollings & Ferner (SEA) Pte Ltd
Retail The Heart
Retail podium as part of a lushly landscaped blodiversity garden offering shopping and lifestyle amenities set within verdant greenery of Marina One's heart (app 140,000 sqf net lettable area)
Retail Mix includes:
Office Marina One East Tower
Marina One West Tower
Two (2) 30 Storey Prime Grade A commercial towers (app 1.88 m sqf net lettable area)
Car park 1505 car parking lots:
- 971 nos, residential car parking lots;
7 nos. handicapped residential car parking lots
534 nos. commercial car parking lots
5 nos. handicapped commercial car parking lots.
(All of which are located in Basement 1,2,3 & 4)
Expected Date of Vacation possession 31 December 2019
Expected Date of Legal Completion 31 December 2022
Facilities (Level 2)
Resident's Clubhouse with concierge counter
Private Dining Room
Aquatic Gym Pool
Outdoor Fitness Area
Children's Play Area
Male and Female changing room with Sauna and Steam Rooms
Landscaped at green heart
Car parking space
Finishes 1BR, 2BR & PH - Manhatton (Cool Scheme)
3BR & 4BR - Kensington (Warm Scheme)
Air Con Daikin
Unit Type Sqm Sqf No of Units % of Units
1BR/1BR+S 61 - 72 657 - 775 229 44
2BR/2BR+S 91 - 119 980 - 1281 173 33
3BR+S 145 - 148 1507 - 1539 86 17
4BR 189 -209 2045 - 2250 29 5
PH 610 - 796 6491 - 8568 4 1
Owned 60:40 by Khazanah Nasional Berhad and Temasek respectively, M+S Pte Ltd was set up on 27 June 2011 to develop four land parcels in Marina South and two land parcels in Ophir-Rochor, Singapore.
The integrated developments have been unveiled as Marina One Residences and DUO respectively. Launched in November 2013, DUO Residences has achieved significant success within the first week of sales.
A Green Architectural Icon
By being LEED Platinum pre-certified and BCA Green Mark Platinum certified, Marina One Residences sets the standard for the rest of Asia to follow and its green features include:
- Optimized building orientation and facade to reduce heat gain and glare on the office floor plates by 20%
- Direct access to Singapore’s MRT network via underground pedestrian links to the Marina Bay and Downtown MRT Stations.
- Environmentally friendly green building products.
- Water efficient features including rainwater harvesting
- Energy efficient features such as regenerative life braking. LED lighting controlled by motion sensors and advanced air handling units.
- Greenery at its core and sky gardens to reduce the heat island effect and improve air quality.
- Environmental Management practice implemented throughout the construction process.
Ingenhoven Architects and Architect 61 Pte Ltd
The design for Marina One Residences by Ingenhoven Architects and A61 unifies the four land parcels to become one identity instead of four different buildings. Its outer façade defines the city grid whilst the Green Heart binds its towers together. The iconic louvres, which visually unify the integrated development, are an integral part of the Supergreen concept to create a comfortable climatic environment within Marina One Residences.
The multiple stepped gardens – inspired by Asian rice terraces – further improve the micro climate and provide the largest green urban sanctuary within Singapore’s CBD for the benefit of Marina One Residences occupants and community.
A green sanctuary
With the ingenious design of lush central garden by Gustafson Porter and ICN Design, Marina One Residences boasts of a luxurious oasis in the heart of the city.
Amidst the hustle and bustle of the CBD, experience a sense of tranquility and serenity like never before. Here among verdant flora, Marina One Residences is the perfect balance of a city within a garden.
Marina One Residences landscaping draws on the diversity of flora found at various altitudes in the tropics. The conceptual abstraction of natural climate and altitude changes informs the planting intent where the Green Valley scheme on Levels 1, 2 & 3 create a sense of enclosure and intimacy of the rainforest, the Cloud Forest scheme on Levels 4 & 15 depicts the transition through a tropical clould cover whilst.
- Approximately 1.88 million sq ft of premium Grade A office space.
- An integrated development with approximately 140,000 sq ft of retail and 1,042 residential apartments
- Floorplates range from approximately 34,000 sq ft to 100,000 sq ft, the largest in Singapore’s Central Business District
- 3m clear floor-to-ceiling height (3.8m on high density floors).
- Knock out panels for inter-floor connectivity.
- Panoramic city skyline and sea views.
Your Space to indulge:
The Heart is a retail podium that covers over 140,000 sqf within Marina One Residences and offers a variety of shopping, lifestyle and signature gastronomic outlet surrounded by lush greenery and its adjacent parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
With a plethora of Asian and Western dining, upscale bars and bistros coupled with a wide array convenience services. The Heart is your destination to unwind and entertain amidst lush greenery and parks reminiscent of London’s Hyde Park and Manhattan’s Central Park.
Featured The Heart Highlights:
Whether dropping by the fitness club before work, meeting colleagues for lunch in the food court or dining with clients at the two signature restaurants, there is always something to experience at Marina One Residences.
The Pulse – A double-store event space that include public terraces, water features and green gardens.
One-of-a-kind fitness club concepts by Virgin Active spanning 26,000 sqf over two levels and featuring the only indoor swimming lap pool and the largest indoor climbing wall in Marina Bay Recovery and relaxation zones will also be featured and will include state-of-the-art facilities such as a salt, steam and ice rooms to aid recovery along with high energy and yoga studio.
Marina One Residences sits at the centre of Singapore’s new financial district in Marina Bay and neighbours with the swankiest buildings in Singapore’s new CBD. The place where information and ideas are exchanged and deals are done.
A Centrally connected space
Marina One Residences is the heart of the new financial district in Marina Bay. With links to 4 out of 6 MRT lines and major expressways. Marina One Residences is conveniently located and centrally connected.
- Connected to 4 MRT Lines – Downtown, North South Line, Circle Line and Thomson Line.
- Flanked by two parks, Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park.
- Eminent neighbours include Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and more
- Surrounded by a plethora of the city’s degusation and entertainment offerings.
Marina Bay a globally recognized address
The Marina Bay district is Singapore’s most prestigious residential and business address where live, play and work opportunities abound around the clock.
Marina One Residences is set to take it s place amidst the iconic Marina Bay Sands, verdant flora at Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade Theaters on the Bay and fine arts at the ArtScience Museum.
World-class attractions within vibrant Marina Bay include the annual international Formula 1 Grand Prix at the Marina Bay Street Circuit, Marina South Pier, International Cruise Centre, Singapore Flyer and the Marina Bay Golf Course.
Connects you to everything
Marina Bay is one of Asia’s real estate success stories, conceived as a place for financial and multi national companies to prosper together with attractions such as Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, ArtScience Museum and the annual International Formula 1Grand Prix at the Marina Bay Street Circuit to bring new life to the city.
The Urban Redevelopment Authority vision of a ‘Garden City by the Bay’ has delivered a financial powerhouse and numerous world-class attractions connected to Singapore, Asia and the world. At the heart of this vibrant new distract sits Marina One Residences, the region’s premier integrated development.
A central connected space
Marina Bay is well served by a comprehensive transport network including underground mass rapid transit stations and major expressways, providing residents immediate access to the rest of the island and beyond.
- Seamlessly connected to 4 MRT lines (North South, Circles, Downtown and Thomson Lines).
- Island-wide connectivity via the Marina Coastal Expressway, East Coast Parkway, Ayer Rajah Expressway and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway.
- Close proximity to Marina South Pier, a terminal that ferries into the Southern Island and Marina Bay Cruise Centre, the latest cruise terminal and architectural icon in Singapore.
- A 2-minute to MRT ride to Raffles Place, 8 minute ride to Orchard and 16 minute by car to Changi Airport.
Marina One Residences offers excellent connectivity by public transport, car or foot. It sits within easy reach of four MRT Lines which are accessible through an air-conditioned Underground Pedestrian Network (UPN) connecting to Raffles Place and Marina Bay Sands. Access by car is just as convenient with major expressways to all areas of Singapore.
Live in a rich and beautiful vibrant oasis, a space that fuel your mind, body and soul. A space for you
Space to Rejuvenate
50m lap pool, Jacuzzi, Aqua gym, Sauna, Steam room wellness, sanctuary and 200 sqm gymnasium.
Space to Entertain
Residents’ clubhouse with concierge counter. Private Dining rooms, private lounge, Teppanyaki terraces, BBQ terraces and party zone.
Space for Reflection
Relaxation Cabanas, Lush Green Heart with majestic waterfall features.
A space to call your own
Combining the utmost comfort, luxury and convenience. Marina One Residences is meticulously designed and crafted for the truly discerning.
Spacious and functional layouts, with well-crafted interiors, imported appliances and fittings from Miele. Poggenpohl and Villeroy & Boch.
Private lift lobbies for 2/3/4 bedroom units and Penthouses.
Panoramic views that overlook the sea, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay and Lush greenery within Marina One Residences.
WHY INVEST IN MARINA ONE RESIDENCES
Marina Bay is the centrepiece of Singapore’s urban transformation that will support its continuing growth as a major business and financial bub in Asia. As part of the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s grand vision. Marina Bay will sparkle as a vibrant hub of infinite opportunities to explore (Live), exchange (work) and entertain (play).
Explore verdant spaces and a vast waterfront promenade, or attend a dazzling variety of events and celebration; exchange business ideas at state-of- the-art offices, seamlessly connected via a modern transport infrastructure served by new expressways and MRT lines; and entertain at world-class attractions that pulsate with round-the-clock energy.
Marina Bay offers extraordinary potential for significant growth that will transform and further extend the city towards Marina South and Greater Southern Waterfront to create new Waterfront City.
1. Marine One Residences – Multiple Awards Winner
This joint venture between Singapore’s Temasek Holdings and Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional. This prestigious mixed-use development at the centre of Singapore’s business district aims to become its signature building in Marina Bay. A new standards of luxury urban living and to create an international benchmark for design and sustainability excellence.
2. Situated in Marina Bay
- The tallest buildings in Singapore are in the CBD (Central Business District) near the Marina Bay area.
- Some of the best and prestigious restaurants in Singapore are found within a one-km radius of Marina Bay.
- Four MRT lines will serve this area: the North-South line, Circle line, Downtown line, and Thomson Line.
- The Esplanade is a major venue for the arts and theatre scene
- Gardens by the Bay.
- The Merlion.
- Marina Bay is flanked by water, the Singapore River and the Bay on one side, and the sea on the other.
- The CBD (Central Business District) is the financial heart of Singapore where multinational companies hold regional headquarters.
3. Marina One Residences
Marina One Residences is one of the first developments of its type to integrate soft landscape into the fabric of the building. Called ‘The Green Heart’, Marina One’s elevated public garden sits between its four high-rise towers, creating a seamless transition between a sculptural, planted landscape and architecture. The vertical garden is designed with lower and mid-level ‘sky terraces’ offering lush vegetation, spectacular waterfalls and calm reflecting pools. The planting is designed to create inspiring and multi-functional urban spaces to be enjoyed by all in Singapore.
4. Pool of renters
Marina One Residences is situated close to the heart of the Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC). Many expatriates working nearby, including singles and childless couples will favour attributes such as location, accessibility to the city centre, and the amenities ranging from shopping, food and entertainment outlets all located near the development.
The completion of the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) by 2024, the Marina Bay MRT station shall serve as one of the major transportation hubs for commuters dropping off at their work places in Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC), or to continue their journeys eastwards to the East Coast area, Bedok, Marine Parade and other towns located there. The commuter traffic, together with the amenities nearby, and regular events organised by the Marina Bay Business Association (MMBA), are expected to add more vibrancy to the area.
Marina One Residences
Call Hotline: +65 9298 6002 | +65 6655 9453