PROJECT INFO | FREEHOLD | TOP MARCH 2018
ONZE @ TANJONG PAGAR
Onze @ Tanjong Pagar is a rare freehold mixed development by Heeton Holdings brings together a luxurious homes and premium shopping experience with coveted city living.
Sprawling at your feet is Onze The Avenue, a chic boutique for your most unconventional yet highly thrilling retail therapy. And soaring right above you is Onze@ Tanjong Pagar, a fashion forward private residence that makes an artistic statement. It is the best of both worlds in the heart of Tanjong Pagar, the once quiet district lined with traditional shohouses but now Singapore’s new face of stylish living, brandishing swanky hotels, upscale residences and trendy hangouts.
18 storey ironic architecture set forth and slim design of the building’s façade. The lines stream and flow around the building captivate and the movement from it’s environment, express the dynamic nature of the district. The building represent itself as a chic and urban space for live, work and play.
Welcome to an exciting private development boldly designed to transport you out of the everyday life!
Tanjong Pagar (alternatively spelled Tanjung Pagar) is a historic district located within the Central Business District in Singapore, straddling the Outram Planning Area and the Downtown Core under the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s urban planning zones.
In the mid-1980s, Tanjong Pagar became the first area in Singapore to be gazetted under the government’s conservation plan. When the conservation project was completed, many of the area’s shophouses were restored to their original appearance.
Today, Tanjong Pagar has become a fashionable district, filled with thriving businesses, trendy cafés, bars. Restaurants are also sprouting up in the area to serve the office crowd, residents and even people from outside the CBD. A number of tallest building sprouting up in Tanjong Pagar and the CBD District is transforming this Singapore’s new downtown area into a vibrant live, work and play environment with round-the-clock buzz.
Tanjong Pagar has also been greatly influenced by Korean culture in recent years and has earned the nickname of Little Korea.
- Highly sought after district for many working professionals who want to live near their workplaces.
- With the completion of nearby Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), a 1km section of the ECP from Marina Boulevard to Prince Edward Road makes way for the new Marina Downtown, providing more homes, offices and recreational facilities.
- The growth of office space in the CBD – specifically the Marina Bay, Shenton Way, Cecil Street and Robinson Road areas, will fuel demand for more homes in the area.
- Tanjong Pagar will be transformed to the next Waterfront City when prime land will be freed up for the Waterfront city with commercial and housing projects once the existing container port facilities in the City Terminals and Pasir Panjang Terminal relocates to Tuas Port.
Tanjong Pagar, together with Brani, Keppel, Pasir Panjang is one of the busiest port in the world. As it has reach max capacity, government plans to shift the ports to Tuas.
Starting 2027, Prime Land in Tanjong Pagar will be free up. 1000 hectares, 2 ½ times the size of Marina Bay, from Shenton Way to Pasir Panjang.
Tanjong Pagar will be transformed into the Southern Waterfront City.
- 5 mins walk to Tanjong Pagar MRT Station. (East West Line)
- 15 mins walk to Outrum MRT Station (Triple line interchange – East West Line, North East Line, Upcoming Thomson East Coast Line)
- 1 Station to Raffles Place MRT (North South Line & East West Line Interchange)
- 1 Station to Chinatown MRT (North East Line & Downtown Line Interchange)
- Mins to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), providing greater road accessibility. Easy accessibility to major expressways (AYE,KPE,CTE,PIE)
- Tanjong Pager Food Centre
- International Plaza
- Maxwell Food Centre
- Amoy Food Centre
- Tanjong Pagar Shop houses
- Marina Bay Sands
- Marina Bay Financial Centre
- Far East Square
- The Central
- Lau Pa Sat Food Centre
- Singapore General Hospital
- Cantonment Primary School
- CHIJ Kellock Primary School
SUPERMARKETS / WET MARKET
- NTUC Fairprice
- NTUC Finest
- Tanjong Pagar Market
- Chinatown Market
Heeton Holdings Limited is engaged in property development and property investment in Singapore and beyond. Established in 1976, it has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since 8 September 2003.
As a boutique property developer, the Group has a niche focus on developing distinctive and high quality residential properties in Singapore’s choice districts. Among its completed projects are DLV at Dalvey Road, The Element@Stevens at Steven Road, detached and semi-detached houses along Holland Road, as well as a joint-venture project, The Lumos at Leonie Hill.
Heeton has also formed strong partnerships with other established property developers to develop properties locally and in the region. Such properties include Lincoln Suites off Newton Road, The Boutiq at Killiney Road, Sky Green at MacPherson Road, and Twins at Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur.
Heeton prides itself on building exceptional and uniquely designed homes that measure up to international standards. As testament to its commitment to innovation and cutting-edge design, the Group has brought in YOO Inspired by Starck, a world-renowned design company cofounded by designer Philippe Starck and British developer John Hitchcox, to design the interiors and landscaping of iLiv@Grange.
Heeton’s growth in the property industry is underpinned by a stable portfolio of investment properties that includes Tampines Mart, The Woodgrove, Sun Plaza and El Centro. The Group has also ventured into the hospitality sector, via a significant stake in Mercure Hotel, located in the popular tourist destination of Pattaya, Thailand.